TERM AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of brickstile.com.
By using brickstile.com, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you are kindly requested not to use the Website any further.
If you register with brickstile.com, submit any material or use any of services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
During order, please check the order at every step and amend any error before submitting it. When you submit an order to us, you are offering to purchase the products from us at the prices indicated on the Website. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below.
For online order, we need authorization for the value of the order through our third party payment provider to ensure that the funds are available for the value of your order. Our team also checks the payment details to protect the company and the customer from fraudulent activity.
After dispatching of the order and sending a mail regarding this, completion of contract between you and us will take place. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this dispatch confirmation. Once we have sent you this dispatch confirmation, you will not be able to amend your order and any cancellations to your order must be made in accordance with the paragraph titled ‘Returns’ below.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is no longer available, or because of an error in the price on the Website, or we are unable to obtain authorization or verify your payment, or where you do not accept our terms, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
Please note: acceptance by us of a payment made by you in connection with any products does not constitute our acceptance of your order and a legally binding contract is not formed until you receive our order confirmation email and we will not be obliged to supply products to you until then.
If at any point there are any problems with your order, please contact us using the details on our Contact Us page.
3. Transaction Information
Brickstile provides best prices possible on products and services. Prices for all product and services are available on website. You need to provide your correct credit/ debit card details to the payment gateway for availing services on the website. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Brickstile expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
Brickstile shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of you/cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by Brickstile with our acquiring bank from time to time.
4. PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT
We only accept payment for orders in Indian rupee (₹). Prices of the goods are quoted on the website. Prices may change from time to time but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an order confirmation.
GST (if applicable) is included in the price. Please note that if the rate of GSTT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the GST payable by you, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in GST takes effect.
Delivery charges will also be payable on your order and these charges will be confirmed to you on phone or by email prior confirmation of your order.
Because of large number of goods, there could be chance that some of the goods on the website may be incorrectly priced. During dispatch we normally check prices so that:
● When correct price for the goods is less than the price stated on the website we charge you the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you; and
● When the correct price for the goods is higher than the price stated on the website we contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error. You can continue to purchase the goods at the correct price, or to cancel your order. We do not process order until we have your instructions. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have been recognized by you as an error in pricing we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
Payment for the goods must be done using the payment facilities available through the website. We may with hold the goods and/or cancel the contract between us if payment is not received from you in full in cleared funds, unless it has been otherwise agreed between us that you may pay us in installments.
Our delivery service is carried out by third party provider so this process is largely out of our control. If some incident occurs that affect delivery and/or is otherwise outside of our control we will attempt to contact you.
You need to receive the delivery so make sure that someone needs to be present in your address to accept the delivery. If nobody is able to accept delivery of your goods, this may result in the goods returning to us and as a result any charges for redelivery may need to be paid by you.
Your delivery will be delivered to the nearest accessible location to the delivery address that you provide to us. Please ensure that any hazards that may prevent your delivery being taken off of the delivery lorry are removed, to the extent possible. If there are immovable hazards or obstructions (e.g. steps, uneven or gravel paths or driveways for example) your delivery may be made to an alternative location between the delivery vehicle and your property. If your property has limited or difficult access you must let us know during confirmation call. The goods will become your responsibility at the point of delivery.
6. LIABILITY- IMPORTANT
● As part of our service we are happy to assist with working out measurements and the suitability of products for a particular installation, but it remains ultimately the customers’ responsibility to ensure suitability and quantities prior to fixing. We will not be responsible in the event that the wrong quantity of tiles, or tiles that are not suitable for any particular placing have been ordered.
● Due to the manufacturing process products may vary in shade, tolerance and calibration this is especially prevalent in natural products. The variance in colours and textures is not a defect, but merely a characteristic and most natural products will require sealing prior to grouting and may require ongoing maintenance.
● You should not arrange for fitting until all goods are received and your order is complete. All lead times are quoted with goodwill, but we cannot be responsible for any failure to meet these or any consequential loss.
● If you are in any doubt about the suitability of the product, do not proceed to fitting but please contact our customer services team using the details on our Contact Us page, who would be pleased to assist.
● Please check all goods prior to fitting as we are unable to accept any claims after the tiles have been installed except in the cases of any inherent non visible defects.
● Please be aware that there may be slight variations in cooler, shades and dimensions from batch to batch. We advise you to order enough product to cover your needs accordingly as we cannot accept any liability for any minor differences in any subsequent batch or batches that you may need to order.
● Any products displayed on the website alongside your order are suggested accompanying products only. We cannot guarantee the suitability of these suggested accompanying products for your particular project and you should not rely on these suggestions. Save for circumstances where any accompanying product is faulty, we do accept any liability once tiles have been fixed if that product is unsuitable.
You can cancel the contract and return the good within 10 days of delivery. The cancellation period expired after 10 days of delivery to your address. For cancelling the contract you need to send the clear email or letter by post. You can contact us through contact us page or email provided at that page.
If you cancel the contract you will need to arrange to send the goods back to us at MAA Kaila devi tiles, Sector 49, Noida, without delay and in any event within 10 days of you notifying us of your cancellation of the contract. You will bear the cost of returning the goods to us except where the goods are returned because they are either faulty or mis-described in which case we will refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the goods to us.
If you cancel this contract, except in the circumstances set out below, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery.
We may make a deduction from any reimbursement to you for any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is due to any unnecessary handling of the goods by you (which means any handling other than to check that the goods delivered to you comply with your order you submitted to us).
Please note that we are unable to accept returns for any tiles after the tiles have been installed, even if this is within the 10 day cancellation period. Please ensure that you check all goods carefully prior to fitting.
We will reimburse you for any returned goods without delay and in any event not later than 10 days after the day that we either receive the goods back from you or we receive evidence from you that you have returned the goods supplied.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless we have expressly agreed otherwise.
8. FAULTY GOODS
If goods delivered to you are faulty and mis-described, you should inform us as soon as possible through email, phone or form at our Contact Us page. We will send a person for inspection, If good found faulty then based on settlement we will refund the money or provide the ordered goods.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under our contract with you that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotions, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, blizzard, flood or other inclement and unordinary weather condition, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under our contract with you:
● We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you of this; and
● Our obligations to you will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of the goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
10. CUSTOMER INFORMATION
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your order please contact us using the contact details you can find on our Contact Us page
11. Changes in Terms and Conditions
We may at any time and without notice revise or change these Terms and Conditions or, in our own discretion and without notice, close, change or reorganize the Website. As a Registered User you accept to be covered by the at all times current Terms and Conditions. Any revision or change of the Terms and Conditions will be stated on the Website. We will furthermore strive to inform the Registered Users about the change of the Terms and Conditions. The Registered Users agree that the continued use of the Website after any posted modified version of the Terms and Conditions is an acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Should any of these Terms and Conditions be regarded as unlawful or without effect and therefore not to be enforced, this will not have any effect on the applicability and enforcement of the remaining part of the Terms and Conditions.
12. Term and termination
We may terminate your right to access and use the services offered on the Website at any time for any reason without liability. If we do so, or if you elect to delete your profile, any rights granted to you herein will immediately cease.
13. Governing Laws
The Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law, and, unless otherwise stated, the general rules of Indian law apply in all relations between us and the Registered Users and the users of the Website. Any disputes must be brought before the court of New Delhi jurisdiction unless this violates the mandatory jurisdiction rules.